We offer the most pleasant virtual good trading experience available.
Forget about waiting. Over 90% of orders are fulfilled within seconds.
We provide the safest trading environment. Buy and sell worry-free.
Our buyers always get their ordered items or their money back.
Are you looking for assistance? Contact us anytime; we're here to help.
About Clash of Clans
Gamers with an interest in or concern about mobile gaming can now get in on the competitive scene through Clash of Clans. With over 500 million downloads, it has been one of the most popular games around. Buy a high-quality Clash of Clans accounts now to dominate the wars!
Clash of Clans (CoC) is a freemium mobile strategy game developed and published by Supercell. The game was released for iOS platforms on 2 August 2012. Since the game's launch, it has received widespread acclaim from critics, and it quickly became the top-grossing app in the United States App Store just days after its release. As of September 2016, Clash of Clans has grossed over $2 billion worldwide.
The objective of the game is to build your village by harvesting resources such as gold, elixir, and dark elixir. Players are then able to use these resources to construct buildings that automatically complete tasks such as producing resources or upgrading defenses. Players can also use their resources to train troops, which can then be used to attack other players in order to loot their resources.
Players are able to join clans, which allows them to collaborate with other players and donate troops to one another. Clans can also compete in clan wars, where they battle against other clans for control over a preset number of villages.
The game has been praised by critics for its in-depth strategy, as well as its social features. Clash of Clans was the runner-up for the "Best Mobile Game" award at the 2013 D.I.C.E Awards and was nominated for "Best iPhone/iPad Game" at the 2014 Game Developers Choice Awards. The game has also been awarded "Best Game of the Year" by various app stores.
Clash of Clans is available on the App Store and Google Play. A Windows Phone version of the game was released in March 2016. A sequel, Clash Royale, was released in March 2016.
Why Buy A Clash of Clans Account?
Players may buy Clash of Clans accounts for a number of reasons. Perhaps they are looking for an advantage in the game, or maybe they don't have enough time to build up their own account. Whatever the reason, buying an account can be a great way to get ahead in the game.
When you buy an account, you get all of the progress that has been made on it so far. That means that you can start playing right away and don't have to spend time building up your resources and troops. You also don't have to worry about being attacked by other players since the account will already have a lot of defenses set up.
If you're looking for an edge in Clash of Clans, buying an account is a great way to get ahead of your competition. Although it's also common for players to buy Clash of Clans gems, items like these also automatically come with the accounts they purchase.
The resources and trophies that the account already has can greatly accelerate the progress you make in the game. You don't have to worry about losing resources or battles since these will already be taken care of. Instead, you can spend your time building up your new account instead of wasting time on tasks like raiding and upgrading troops and buildings.
If you don't have very much time available to play Clash of Clans, buying an account is a smart idea. Since the account probably has several days' worth of trophies already, you'll be able to compete immediately without having to work your way up. You'll also have a lot of resources saved up, so you can start building your empire right away.
When you're looking to buy an account, it's important to make sure that you find a reputable seller. There are many scams out there, so it's important to do your research before buying anything.
What Factors to Consider When Choosing a Clash of Clans Account?
When looking for a new Clash of Clans account to buy, players typically consider the following factors:
- The Town Hall level – The higher the Town Hall level, the more expensive the account tends to be. However, it is important to note that some good accounts are stuck at a low Town Hall level and may not have many high-level buildings or upgrades.
- The amount of Gold, Elixir, and Dark Elixir – This can give an indication of how strong the account is. Accounts with a lot of Gold and Elixir are likely to be stronger than those with less.
- The number of stars – A player’s ranking is determined by their number of stars, so buyers will often look for an account with a high ranking.
- The Experience Level – Older Accounts with more experience tend to be more expensive, as the player has had more time to accumulate resources and progress through the game.
- The Base Layout - A better base layout means a more resilient base against attacks.
- The clan – A player may want to purchase an account that is in a strong clan, as this can give them an advantage and good support. It is important to note that some clans are not very active or helpful. Accounts with better clans tend to be a lot pricier.
Players should consider all of these factors before purchasing an account, as they will want to make sure they are getting good value for their money. It is also important to remember that accounts can be reset, so buyers should always check the terms and conditions before making a purchase.
Tips for Clash of Clans Players
The goal of Clash of Clans is to build up your village by producing resources, setting traps, training an army, and attacking other players' villages. Casual players often have a higher chance to spend money to get better at Clash of Clans. If you want to improve your level without spending money, then read on!
- Grind: Grinding can be compared to paying real-life money to buy gems, which are used as in-game currency. Grinding means that you attack multiple times with very little time between each attack, e.g., every 2 minutes or so. Then you wait for your troops to recover before attacking again. That can be very time-consuming, but it's the cheapest way to get better at Clash of Clans.
- Join a clan: Joining a clan has multiple benefits. One of them is that you will get help from other players in the clan whenever you need it. Additionally, you can donate resources to the clan and receive donated resources in return. That is a great way to get your hands on some precious gems without having to spend any money yourself.
- Recycle your troops: Not only will you receive some free gold and elixir by recycling your troops, but it will also increase your trophy count. Suppose you're going for a three-star attack on an opponent with a significantly large number of trophies compared to yours. In that case, you have a good chance of receiving more loot if you recycle the majority of your army before attacking.
- Maximize your clan castle level: Your clan castle is very useful as it can provide additional defense or extra damage during battle. It is highly advised to upgrade the troop levels in the clan castle as this will benefit all members of your clan. If you want to take it one step further, you can also donate troops to your clan castle so that other members can use them during battle.
- Farm dark elixir: Dark elixir is a resource that is not available until you have reached Town Hall level 7. Once you have access, you should start farming it as it is a powerful resource. You can do this by attacking villages lower in Town Hall level than you, as they will likely have more dark elixir available. Doing this will allow you to power up your troops and spells faster than just using the regular elixir.
- Use spell combinations: Spell combinations can be very powerful when used correctly. A good example is the lightning spell, which can take out clustered buildings. When paired with the earthquake spell, it can take out an entire village in a single go. Make sure you experiment with different spell combinations to see what works best for you.
- Use wall breakers wisely: Wall breakers are one of the most expensive troops in Clash of Clans, but they are very fragile. Because of this, it's important to use them wisely. One way to do this is by using them to break through walls that are blocking your path to the opponent's Town Hall. Another way is by using them as a decoy. If the opponent has their defenses concentrated in one area, you can first send a group of wall breakers to take out the defenses and then send your main troops afterward.
- Scout before you attack: One of the most important things to do before attacking is to scout the opponent's village. This will give you an idea of their defenses and what troops they have available. By doing this, you can plan your attack accordingly and make sure that you have a good chance of winning.
- Use heal spells wisely: Heal spells are handy in Clash of Clans as they can keep your troops alive for longer. However, they can easily be wasted if misused. Try to use them only when needed and make sure that you save them for your most powerful troops.
- Upgrade your Town Hall: Upgrading your Town Hall is vital as it will provide new troops and building access. It is also essential to upgrade your other buildings to help you defend your village better. Make sure you focus on upgrading the most critical facilities, such as the Town Hall, barracks, and dark elixir storage.
- Watch replays of successful attacks: One way to learn how to play Clash of Clans better is by watching replays of successful attacks. You can see how other players attack and what army composition they use to win the battle by doing this. That will help you learn more about attacking strategies that can be used in your future battles.
- Use Clan Wars to your advantage: Clan Wars are a great way to test your new troops and strategies. By participating in Clan Wars, you will get a chance to see how they perform against other players. You can also use Clan Wars to earn rewards such as gold, elixir, and dark elixir.
- Attack the Town Halls of weaker players: One way to get more resources in Clash of Clans is by attacking the Town Halls of weaker players, increasing your chances of winning.
- Play regularly: The more you play Clash of Clans, the better you will become at it. Make sure that you play on a regular basis to stay up to date with the latest changes and updates to the game. You can also use this time to practice your attacking strategies and learn new ones. By following these tips, you will improve your playing skills and progress further in Clash of Clans. However, if you don't have all the time in the world or aren't willing to invest much time in the game, a more accessible option is to buy a high-quality Clash of Clans account with a strong clan, buildings, troops, and resources from igitems.
Why Choose Us?
Clash of Clans is a popular game among many people who love to relax and strategize. But if you're not satisfied with your current level, then it may be time for an upgrade! No more agonizing grinding when you obtain a Clash of Clans account, so make sure you try our sellers' quality CoC accounts! Together we can build up whatever village you want and optimize your CoC gaming experience in no time at all.
Where to Sell Your Clash of Clans Account?
Clash of Clans accounts are in high demand, and there's no better place to sell them than iGitems. Listing a Clash of Clans account is free of charge on our site, so why not make some extra cash by selling your unwanted CoC account today instead of letting it sit in your digital inventory? With our secure payment system, you'll be able to get paid fast and free of fraud risk. We have many players worldwide eager to purchase all types of CoC accounts - the stronger the clan, buildings, and troops, the more cash for you. Whether it's for more money or something fun, we have a service that suits your needs. Do not hesitate to contact our customer support and start listing your Clash of Clans accounts today!