Renegade Raider was released in 2017, and it became Fortnite’s first "purchasable cosmetic.” Renegade Raider is a Fortnite Outfit from the set of Storm Scavenger, which was released in Chapter 1 of Season 1 of Fortnite. Obtaining this rare skin for Fortnite was much more complicated than just purchasing it. It is one of the rarest skins and also the most sought-after skins in Fortnite, an online video game. It is only available during Season 1 of Fortnite, which makes it a rare skin that can be purchased at the Season Shop after leveling up to twenty (20). It was also the first "iteration" of Fortnite’s Item Shop. It might seem too easy, but the original Fortnite players would clearly understand how challenging it is to obtain this rarest skin, Renegade Raider. You can also obtain this rare skin for a limited time and expect that it will never come back again. Moreover, during patch 8.10, the Renegade Raider skin was updated with a new style that excites the players and makes them want to purchase it.
One of the easiest ways to obtain this rarest skin is to purchase an account that already has the Renegade Raider skin. There are accounts that are being sold for $300 to $3000 USD. However, this is still a forbidden act based on the terms and service (TOS) of Fortnite.
Furthermore, because of its rarity and cost, several players have been looking for alternatives to get this rare skin or outfit from Fortnite, even if it will cost them the possibility of being banned from the game. Here are some of the ways to get it:
- There is a glitch that is circulating around several players and YouTubers. It is believed that reporting feedback on the settings of Fortnite will allow you to receive a rare skin like Renegade Raider. Here are the steps in reporting feedback in Fortnite:
1. Press “Start”
2. Go to “Settings”
3. Click “Report Feedback”
4. Report a bug saying that you have purchased the Renegade Raider and lost it after a game glitched and requesting to have it back.
You can “get back” the Renegade Raider skin a week after your report.
- Another glitch that can work on all platforms like the computer, PS4, Xbox, Switch, and Mobile. Just follow these steps to get your Renegade Raider Skin in Fortnite:
1. Click “Settings”
2. Change your server to “Europe”
3. Click “Apply”
4. Turn off all Replays (“Record Replays,” “Record Large Team Players,” “Record Creative Mode Replays”)
5. Click “Apply”
6. Go to “Profile Settings”
7. Turn on “Can receive gifts”
8. Click “Apply”
9. Go to “Fortnite Credits”
10. Click “View”
11. Wait for the “Epic” logo to fully show on the screen and immediately click “back” to return to the home page.
12. Open the chat box at the button left of your screen.
13. Type the code “skin_devunlock=TRUE://renegade_raider” (DO NOT CLICK SEND)
14. Click on the outer part of the chatbox to minimize.
15. Click for the three bars on the top right of your skin
16. Click “Select the Game Mode”
17. Click “Battle Royale”
18. Go back to the home page and check if your server is still in Europe
19. Restart your game.