An update to Fortnite, an online video game, was released on March 20, 2022, at exactly seven o’clock UTC and will end on June 3, 2022, for its new season. Every update and season of this online video game is expected to have new and more exciting content for the players. In Fortnite's Chapter 3 update, there were newly designed skins, weapons, and a map that could be explored. Aside from the features of the game, there were also some updates on the functions and structures like XP and quests. Moreover, here are the notable updates from this update:
- There is a new sound for the hit-marker when shooting a white health enemy.
- Seven and IO will be controlling the areas of the map while proceeding to war.
- There will be a new supply box.
- The Thermal AR will be one of the newly designed weapons.
- The Battle Pass will feature Doctor Strange.
- Shockwave Grenades, Remote Explosives, Heavy Sniper, Burst-Fire AR/AUG, Pump Shotgun, and Revolver will be some of the unvaulted weapons.
- There will be new mechanics on (1) Climbing and parkour, (2) Shoulder Bash, (3) Overshield, (4) Mantle, and (5) Creative Proximity Chat.
- Shoulder Bash will auto open the doors when a player is tactical sprinting or sliding through it.
- Overshield will have an additional shield that will protect the players from any damage.
- Mantle will allow the players to grab and pull themselves from ledges while jumping.
- There will be added quest bundles like (1) Bootcamp Tutorial or the tutorial for Mantling, Sliding, and Sprinting, (2) No permit where a quest associated with the Island Jammers, and (3) Additional milestone and seasonal bonus which has a similar system with the last season.
- They have returned the funding stations.
- There is an update on the No-Build Mode.
The new chapter of the season will also introduce a new set of Battle Passes. If you don’t have an account yet, we recommend buying one with the battle pass unlocked and items already acquired. There are one hundred (100) tiers of rewards, excluding the additional rewards unlocked on the season finale, special quests, and for players level 100 and up. The battle pass offers up to page 10 of a set of rewards. The price is expected to be around 900 bucks, along with other free options like a Battle Pass Bundle, which costs 2800 bucks. Get the most prestigious Pickaxes and Gliders from igitems swiftly and safely. Here are some of the included rewards that the players should expect:
Battle Pass Page 1
- Epic character: Tsuki 2.0
- Epic Glider: Kata Tech Burstwing
- Uncommon Emoticon: Cyber Smooch
- Epic Harvesting Tool: Omni Sword
- Uncommon Wrap: 2.0’s Revenge
- Uncommon Loading Screen: Tsuki Reborn
- Uncommon Icon: Banner Icon
- Epic Back Bling: Kata-Pack
- Marvel Series Spray: Eye of Agamoto
Battle Pass Page 2
- Epic Emote: Blade Break
- Uncommon Wrap: Gunnar’s Special
- Uncommon Loading Screen: Feel the chain
- Rare Glider: Chain Surfer
- Uncommon Spray: If looks could…
- Uncommon Banner Icon: Banner Icon
- Epic Back Bling: Buzz Pack
- Epic Character: Gunnar
- Rare Harvesting Tool: Punch Saw
Battle Pass Page 10
- Marvel Series Emote: Conjure Weapon
- Marvel Series Harvesting Tool: Spellwork Scimitar
- Marvel Series Emoticon: Book of the GG
- Marvel Series Loading Screen: Sorcerer Supreme
- Marvel Series Spray: Tao Mandalas
- Marvel Series Back Bling: Book of Cagliostro
- Marvel Series Glider: Mandala Disc
- Marvel Series Character: Doctor Strange
- Marvel Series Banner Icon: Banner Icon
Eager to learn more?
Take a look at our article with useful tips and tricks to win more of your games in Fortnite!